Question
Posted by: Carien | 2009/11/02

polymenorrhea

I stoped using depo in September, my first menses was on 26 September, the next was 13 Oktober (17 days) and 2 November (20 days). Wil my menses return to 26 days or is there a problem?

Dear Carien

There is certainly a problem, which needs to be evaluated. The pattern might be that of mid-cycle bleeding due to extreme hormonal changes at the time of ovulation. The other possibility is that you have complete hormone imbalance and what you are experiencing is break through bleeding and this needs to be controlled by hormonal means. I suggest you see your gynaecologist or family practitioner first as this problem is relatively easy to evaluate and manage.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2009/11/09

Dear Carien

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert