Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-12

Polycistic Ovaries

Hi for a person that has polycistic ovaries what form of reflexology helps control PCOS. I have only discovered i have PO recently i was told that i can control it with diet and exercise, which im trying to do but just wanted to know if there is anything that reflexology can do to help?
Thank you.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Diet & lifestyle is very important to control your acidity in your system - which results in many forms - one of them being PCOS.
Reflexology assists in this process by clearing the blockages in your body and helping your body to return to a balance state - which is without PCOS.

The main thing though would be that you do your part too - in the case of your diet - medication - and your stress levels.

So in a sentence - yes reflexology can help to stabilise PCOS - if operated on - I would still suggest that you go for treatments to help the body with the acidity and help balance your system.

Best of luck.