Question
Posted by: Postman Pat | 2010-04-19

Politics

I work for a semi-government organisation, and unfortunately as a white male there is just nothing for me left in this organisation, i'' am close to 50 years of age, and new beginners starts on your level with salaries, they took all your values away and the company is black orientated, which also mean that is''t always a buddy buddy situation, they don''t report when the took leave, or sick leave, they come late to work including my manager, everybody gets the same bonuses even if they don''t even do their work, you can feel the tension because of no-one that can make proper decisions, or an interest in solving outstanding issues. I don''t have any qualification due to my poor upbringing and no one really cared what will happened to me.

That''s why 18 years ago i went to a department like this because i knew if i work hard and learn the ropes and climbed the ladder i will get somewhere in life. But now with the new SA i don''t mean anything anymore to the organisation because they also don''t care whether a service gets provided or not.

so my question is where can one lay a complaint and hopefully someone will sort this mess out because for me it''s a dead end and very depressing.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Politics

If you believe that you've been overlooked because of your skin colour you may refer the matter to the Equality Court or to the CCMA. You need to have proof that it is because of this particular factor.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010-04-29

re: Politics

Reply to labour lawyer