Question
Posted by: COLA | 2009-01-22

POISON

Hope you can help me..if I have a suspicion (SERIOUS) that someone tries to poison me...with food..(I have a sample in the fridge)..belief it or not..what can I do..I have eaten some off the stuff and became very ill immediately weird symptoms...it is someone that will gain financially if something happens to me...I will pay to get the food tested..what can I do..?

Dear Cola
You can take the food for a toxicology test. Please contact this company - they will probably be able to tell you what to do to or how to test for poison in the food : http://www.ockiefourietox.com/contact_details.php
In the mean time, only eat food that you prepare yourself if possible. If you become sick please inform the doctor about your suspicions so that they can draw blood samples to test for toxins if needed.