Question
Posted by: pois | 2008/10/22

pois

have you heard of post orgasmic illness syndrome, if you have do you know how to fix it.

My second question involve talking more. Am not that much of a talker and i was wondering if there foods i can eat or things i can to stimulate my brain so i can talk more.

No. Definitely, there is NO such syndrome recognized by any competent medical specialist. Orgasm does no harm, and causes no problems after it happens. Rather tell me, in a fresh question, what actual symptoms you are troubled by, where you have heard of this weird syndrome, and what you have heard it may consist of.
Now, your second question. It's not necessarily a problem that you're not much of a talker --- there are already plenty of talkers in the world, and maybe we need more good listeners. But some of us are naturally shy, even, when more seveely affected, may have a social anxiety disorder, and feel very anxious when needing to speak in front of others, and that responds well to CBT counselling. I don't think any particular food or diet would solve the problem. SOme people find it also helps them to join a social group or club where they work with others on some or other project, which happens to include them talking with others, until they feel more comfortable doing so. It's practising the art of talking to other people than makes it come more naturally and comfortably