Question
Posted by: Stryder | 2010/01/26

Pocked by a pin

My mom stood on a pin 2 nights ago (Outer part of her foot). When it happend the pin broke. After a good check we could not find anything in her foot. It is very swollen, red and painfull and she is struggling to walk. Should we take her to the doctor or will it heel by itself.

Hallo Stryder
I think she should anyway have an xray of the foot taken as a small part of the pin may be left deep inside the foot. She may also have an infection of the deep tissues due to the injury. Yes, please take her to the doctor.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/26

Hallo Stryder

Reply to cyberdoc