Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

PND?

I' m don' t think I have full PND, but I' m not in a happy place and this happened after all 3 of my kids. Once I' ve stopped breastfeeding it was better. My baby is now 5 months and I would like to carry on until 1 year
What can I do. I" m also gaining weight which doesn' t help. I' m really at a low and I was on such a high whilst pregnant.
Can the mini pill help ? Do I maybe have a hormonal imbalance. BEcause I have no reason to be soo unhappy

The mini pill is more likely to worsent he situation. Why don't you see your doctor and consider antidepressants for a while.