Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-01-19

Pms why oh why

Hi cybie hope all is great on your side, i went back on the pill after developing adult acne on the injection (just my luck) pill is fine just 7days before i am due i get down and like i dont have control i want to eat carbs and drink drink drink and be alone . The rest of my cycle is fine. I really get my mind into a pretzel my doctor gave me xanor 0.5 is this a good idea? Excercise help but after work i am exhausted.

I'd hardly describe things as great, but thanks for your good wishes, Kas. At least I'm grateful that PMS is not one of my problems. "}
Seems like this is a potentially intricate problem to discuss with your shrink and your gynae/gp, to work out the most effective contraceptive with the least negative impact on your mood. ( maybe I do have a touch of PMS, I just typed "your moose" before correcting it. How IS yout moose, by the way ? ) xanor is rather too popular, but an effective sedative tranquilizer / beozo for occasional use in anxiety. Chronic use of the benzo's is usually not wise, but occasionally, if they help you, that's fine