Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-01-21

Pms part 2

Well cybie i can see why xanor is not one of your favourite medication. It does calm me but really zonks me make my head fuzzy and next day sleepy that on a half. Rather going to have nice small glass of red wine ha ha relaxing and good for cholestrol. I am just use to being in control and then when pms it feel i have none. Just going to try to keep Everything in moderation.

And of course some people adore being zonked out, while others of us don't like it at all. And you've correctly identified a key component --- we like to be in control, some folks love being out of control,. And actually, a modest amount of red wine probably does work as well for at least some of us --- the brain chemistry of the action of these drugs is rather similar to that of alcohol, which is why they can be handy in avoiding DTs when an alcoholic must cut down urgently.