Question
Posted by: SUGER BABEZ | 2009-04-16

PMS NON STOP. PLZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi. i have been having this problem since i was young and that time it got sorted out! And thru all the years it came back to give me more problems.... since the beginning of this year i have been bleeding abnormal. my cycle was abnormal since this year. And i dont know what cuases/ed this!!!! I would like to get to the bottom of this!! i even went to a gynea two weeks ago he was so USELESS DIDNT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO MY PROBLEM. I am so dissapointed! Not to mention how i feel! i feel misrable tired, exhausted, DESPERATE TO GET HELP AND A SOLUTION TO MY PMS!!!!!!!!!! IT IS DRIVING ME IN SAINE. hE GAVE ME pills (HOW CAN YOU EVEN THROW ME ON PILLS AND DONT EVEN TELL ME WHATZ IT FOR) and neva the less it didnt even HELP ME AT ALL!!!!! BROUGHT NO RELEAVE NO SOLUTION TO MY PROB!

i have been bleeding for four MONTHS! on and of on an off i am on YASMIN which not to help for me at all it doesnt even regulate my FLOW!!! its just doing its own thing. i am having these JELLY BROWN WEIRD STUFF COMING OUT THAT DOESNT STOP!!!

And its like slimy stuff, i am going OFF MY HEAD i am going on holiday in two days time and i got to go LIKE THIS IN THIS STATE. luckily i am not having PERIOD PAINS. but i had pain yesterday!! but still my flow is abnormal.

HOW CAN I SORT THIS OUT? WHAT DO I TAKE TO STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THIS BLEEDING!! AND THIS BROWN JELLY EWWW STUFF??

I can't really tell you what to do from this side of the screen. You have not told me your age or what pills the gynae gave you. Possible causes might be hormonal, a problem with the uterus or cervix. I would suggest a pap smear and possibly an endometrial sample if the hormone pills are not helping. In terms of PMS, if the Pill does not help, you could try Evvening primrose oil or Vit B6. Antidepressants help if depression is a major part of the problem.