Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/09/13

PMS lows (forum readers too)

hi cybershrink,

i also couldnt get to health24 today.
sometimes international also doesnt load.

i would like to know how i can cope better regarding pms.
10 days before my period i get down and anxious.

i take cymgen for anxiety and ocd for a year now and urbanol. but yet these dont seem to help for pms issues.
i dont want to go on the pill because im a full time wheelchair user and scared my lack of activity will influence the pill side effects more.

or maybe i''m being too afraid.

hope u r keeping well.
thanks

Thanks for re-assuring me that I wasn't the only one with connecion problems. Last week a storm produced a lightning strike on the telephone system so far away I hardly heard iot, but it fried my network card and I was completely cut off. I had just had a technician replace it, so was worried when things weren't working !
I wonder who is prescribing for your pms and depression : a GP ? Maybe a fresh assessment from a psychiatrist could devise a more useful combination plan for treatment I'm ot sure how lack of lhysical activity would influence pill side-effects - maybe it might ad to some risk of DVT, but this you could discuss with your GP.
Maybe you are being a bit too broadly afraid, here. Accept that mood variations are a normal if inconvenient aspect of periods. Also consider CBT for the OCD and the other emotional symptoms, as this technique has no side-effects, and can be very effective, and empowering

1