Question

PMS different from month to month

What causes the changes in severity of PMS from month to month? Sometimes the cramps are so severe I battle to walk, other times I don t have any. The most annoying are my mood swings: I thought I had learnt to control them as I was pretty ' normal"  the past two months and this month I was horribly tearful and easily irritated. What causes these fluctuations and is ther any way to prevent this?

I can't give you a definite explanation,but most things aren't the same each month. The Pill would help for PMS.

1