Posted by: Van | 2010-02-18

I suffer terribly with PMS
I get terrible mood swings, crying, depression and anger

It is so bad that during that week my family and friends call me Jane (which is my second name)

they do this because they say i am a totally different person.

Is there anything i can take to help me fight this?
I go to gym atleast 3 times a week and get enough sleep etc.
I eat a healthy diet.

The Pill someimes helps.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-21

The Pill someimes helps.

Posted by: Annie | 2010-02-19

Been there done it and won a trophy. Changed my pil and gynie prescribed evening primrose oil and royal 6 tablets, and I can tell you is so much better I was at a stage were suicide looked like the way to go the way I felt depressed. Try it becarefull if you use the pill as contraceptive the pills that we are supposed to take during your period contains man hormone''s thats why you behave like that it messes up your own hormone''s. I neve new that until the gynie explained that to me.

Reply to Annie