Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

PMS

I suffer from really bad PMS.. I get incredibly emotional.. I cry all the time or lose my temper for no reason..

Is there something I can do or take to make this better? I am currently taking welbrutin for depression...

But I need to know if there is something I can take or do on the one or days a month wen I am pmsing.. This is affecting my work as no-one can handle my emotional unstableness...

Thanks :)

There isn't really anything you can take just for a day or two but the Pill sometimes helps. You could also try taking Vitamin B6.