Question
Posted by: tinkie | 2008/10/02

pms

I am 26 and the last 2 years i get more stressed when i get my period, my nerves get more itchy and every thing and every one irritates me more. Its driving me crazy! What can i drink or use to help me?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

use chaste tree to regulate your hormones, and evening primrose oil a week before your period. It would be advisable to do a liver cleanse as the liver needs to get rid of excess hormones and this imbalance can cause your symptoms. if you have been more stressed this needs to be addressed - on chinese medicine if you are stress the liver gets affected and causes irritability.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za