Question
Posted by: Zoey | 2008/08/29

PMS????????

Please could i get some input?
I think that I suffer from severe pms symptoms... I am moody withdrawn and borderline anti social about a week before my period starts. I also suffer from terrible period pains and very heavy periods. This has been in the past 6 months. Should i be concerned medically or should i follow the vitamin and diet change routine? i have also heard about a menstrual diary? Is this helpful?

The moodiness does sound like PMS. However, there may be a medical reason for the recent change to painful heavy periods. You should see a doctor to assess this. A menstrual diary is useful so that you have an exact record of what is happening.