Question
Posted by: MISSY | 2008/06/27

PMS

Hi Doc I suffer from severe PMS , you adviced me to eat fruits ,fish , veggies n excsise .that didnt help .is there something I can take ?anything at all ? this is affecting my work .

Dear Missy
I think that if you are not achieving relief from your PMS by using diet and exercise it may be a good idea to have a thorough gynaecological examination. Discuss this condition and its severity with the gynae who may be able to prescribe medications like a mild diuretic to prevent water retention and/or other medications that can keep the symptoms in check.
Hope you get some relief from this debilitating condition.