Question
Posted by: GONE IN 30 SECS | 2010/06/03

PME

i''ve tried everthing, im a 27 year old male and cant seem to last longer than a few seconds and its affecting my relationship. Will hypnosis maybe work and if so is there anyone in capetown that specialises in such cases?

Please help :(

you are suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE). please consult our website (www.sexualhealth.co.za) for more info on treatment techniques and options. I highly doubt that hypnosis will work.

2
Posted by: Zoolander | 2010/06/04

That problem was solved for me by an early Girlfriend...
She would give me oral till i came and then we would have sex...

Slowly the act of intercourse wasn''t so intense and the need for oral to last during sex went away...

And also just take your time and stay inside her without movement
and friction... You will find alot of things start to change...
And you will get into a rhythm with her....

But its not a quick fix... This worked for me and took time....
and it will bring the two of you closer!!!

Reply to Zoolander
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/03

Reply to sexologist