Posted by: doc please answer | 2009-02-26

plz plz plz

helo doc,

this is my 3rd month on triphasil on saturday i would be taking the second white pill i know these pill prevent ovulation ect my question is ive been on triphasil 3 months know do you think it is safe to have unprotected sex on saturday night?

plz doc its my husbands birthday wanna give him a good time :o)

thank you in advance

Dear Please answer
If you have been taking your triphasil continuously for 3 months you will be safe to have unprotected sex. Remember you have to take your pill every day for it to work, just missing one may put you at risk.

Posted by: Leila | 2009-02-26

If you have taken all the pills as you were advised by your healthcare worker, then yes, you will be protected from pregnancy.

Reply to Leila