Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

plz help me im scared

hi doc, this is really bothering me, when i look at my legs or arms i have bruises, like spots but when i touch it its sore... i dont have many, but its still the fact that im bruising easily and its not by bumps or so, can it be my hormones? im very emotional and mood changes. whats wrong with me? can i have lecumia?

can it be my iron?

Dear Anonymous
You may have a problem with your coagulation factors or a low platelet count. Please ask your doctor to check these two things with a blood test? There is also a skin condition called erythema nodosum that causes bruise like lesions - on the front of the lower legs mostly.