Posted by: Jordan | 2009-04-15

Plz help me guys

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Ok, this is a long shot but hey, I need some help here. I met a guy a while ago, he' s a bit younger than me, I' m 37, he' s 33. I really like this man so much, gosh he is wonderful. Now the thing is, we haven' t done the deed yet, which is cool cause we are really just enjoying the smouldering looks, and the anticipation. But damn, I can' t hold out anymore. So this is where you guys can possibly help me. I am looking to go away for a weekend, to get some breathing space away from my hectic job, my demanding kids, aged 17 and 5, and just relax. I would love him to come with me so I want to go somewhere romantic, quiet, in the bush, away from all eyes. Just me and him. Does anybody out there know of a place like that, we both stay in JHB but don' t mind travelling +/- 2.5 hours - 3 hours. I hope someone can help me. Oh, and preferably a log cabin.
Thanx guys !!!! MWAH

I thought log cabins were reserved for the birth of American Presidents. ( complex and old-fashioned joke ).
I don't do bush, but I'm sure other readers cn advise here

Posted by: jcat | 2009-04-15

try Crystal Springs near Pilgrim' s Rest in Mpumalanga. Not a log cabin (but has a nice wooden deck) and go out of school holidays. Lots of pine forest and bush to walk in, and lots to see in the area, so you won' t end up feeling like you have gone all the way just to have sex :-)
But enjoy that as well !!

Reply to jcat