Question
Posted by: jasneet | 2012-03-24

plz help me

i am 18yrs old girl.my bf just touched his penis for 3 seconds to my vagina.and he also fingered me after cleaning his hand with a separate cloth.its was on 18th december and after 2-3 days i had periods.and then on 15h jan i again had normal periods but i missed my periods in february and now its 24th march i am still not having my periods.my uterus is sore and its paining a lot in lower abdomen.i experience this kind of pain during first 2 days of my periods.white clean transparent discharge is there but i am not having periods still.....please anyone tell me whether i am pregnant or its due to stress of examz or anything else???/plz reply as soon as possible,,,plz

You had periods after the event so pregnancy is unlikely. Stress, changes in diet, hormone imbalance and cysts can all cause missed periods.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-03-27