Posted by: July | 2010-08-15

Plz Help

Hi Doc i hope you can help me i''''m a 29 yr old woman i had a problem with sugar level it went to 31,2mml. I took the pills and it went down to 6.2 i no longer take the pills itook them for 2month but lately my urine smells awful it mells like it has medicine in it. what can be causing this? do i need to consult? my sugar level in now normal i changed my diet and i excersize. My urine smells like it has some chemical in it and i can smell this twice or once a day.

You will have to consult a doctor for urine and blood tests to savely control your diabetes and to determine the cause for your smelly urine. It is possible that you have an urinary tract infection or that there are excessive ketones in your urine, due to the poor control of your diabetes.