Question
Posted by: ME | 2009-07-14

PLZ ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.

Firstly, please 4give me as I am not sure if this is the right forum 4 my posting.
I am desperately looking for a job. I' ve been in and out of interviews with no luck. I haven' t given up hope yet, am still looking but in the meantime I need to do something so that I can an an income, even if its not that much. The thing is, I don' t have cash. Ma husband is so supportive and he' s doing everything 4 me, an I am so greatful for that.
Can you please give me any suggestions?.........I need to do something that won' t have to cost us a lot of money

I'm sure other readers may have some usful suggestions here --- it's outside my areas of expertise

1
Posted by: Leila | 2009-07-14

Have you thought about making sandwiches and selling them in office complexes?

Reply to Leila