Posted by: Anon | 2010-05-04

Plse advise urgent!

Hi i''m not the skinniest women nor am i the fattest either.. Roughly 10ks over weight.. And i want to do a striptease for the bf for his birthday.. I''m curvaceous and i''m concerned that doing somethin like this is going to be gross since i''m not stick skinny.. Anyway.. I want to do it on video.. And edit it up with sexy music and different angles etc and make it into a proper dvd ... My questions are: do men like stripping if the women arent perfect? And second.. Is the dvd idea doff? And will i come across arrogant by making myself look sexy and show good angles of myself on video ? Pls help! All honesty is greatly appreciated!

no comment

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-10

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon! | 2010-05-05

DONT do a DVD..
Big mistake

Reply to Anon!
Posted by: A man | 2010-05-04

My lady made me a series of pictures for my 49th birthday, it was one of the best presents ever. She also does not have a perfect figure, but she was comfortable enough to do it for me as she knew I would appreciate it. Do it, guy love that sort of gift.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-05-04

Yes, Bozo is right. Don''t do a DVD as it is as he says, these things suddenly find their way into the wrong hands, Do it live and believe me, guys are very turned on with visuals and I am sure for him your bod is beautiful ! No doubt you will follow it up with what every guy who witnesses a stip wishes would happen to him. Go for it and enjoy

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-04

Dear,if your boyfriend like u the way you are and makes love to you that means he sees no important problems in your appearance.People love each other not because they are perfect.
Well,the idea to strip is not a bad one.However i wouldn''t advise you to make a video,better do it alive.That will make much more impression for sure (this is my personal opinion),in this way you will get rid of some concerns you mentiond above.And what is morre important,BE CONFIDENT!!! That is the key to your success!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-05-04

Do it, nothing wrong with your video idea and nothing wrong with your body.

Please one word of advice, dont ever let the video out of sight, these things in the wrong hands have a habit of coming back and bite you.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Zippo | 2010-05-04

Just do it.Remember,you are perfect for your BF,he loves you for you so i think it would be a great gift.

Reply to Zippo