Question
Posted by: jones | 2010/02/18

plse advise

My g/f and i donot stay together bt see each other everyday. We hv bn involved for 1,5yr. On average we make luv once a wk. Im nt cool with this rate and we hv talked abt it, and she promised to change her attitude. In the 1st half yr of our relationship the sex life was fantastic.All im left with nw are memories &  its frustrating me. Last night was going to be a night of passion for us , bt when i got hm i felt really tired after a workout at the gym which took mo than it normally does.I sent her an sms advising her that i wouldnt make it &  also that i loved her so much.(we live abt 25km apart) She didnt respond and i phoned just to check if she was ok. She sounded so until late (around 10pm) when she said she felt dissappointed that i didnt come and that she had just " switched off"  her feelings. I immidiately left for her place , though she insisted that i shudnt come as she was already off the mood.We slept &  i never did any move coz i didnt want to sound like i didnt respect her feelings. Around 1am she left the where we were sleeping to another room. Can anyone try to explain to me what is happening here. Does someone just switch off like that? Did she really want to be intimate with as she had earlier indicated or she was just taking her chances so as to make it look like i was the one not interested in sex anymore? I simply donot understand.

In this forum, we tend to write in English rather than textspeak, as you are not charged extra for using whole words and spelling correctly !
And there's nobody, anywhere, who can tell you what she is thinking and why she behaved the way she did, except for her. So sit calmly with her, chat, and ask her

4
Posted by: miri | 2010/02/18

sounds to me she did not appreciate you lying there not initiating sex that why she left the room she was hoping you would grab her there and then she wants sex but is too proud to initiate it, dont worry its not you who has the problem, us women are complicated creatures saying one thing meaning another. in her mind you did not touch her now because maybe you got it elsewhere, next time even if she says no to sex try getting intimate she might surpris you.

Reply to miri
Posted by: jones | 2010/02/18

Spending quality time is all we do. I have just said we are together everyday. im not always thinking of sex , but remember there is now a change in the frequency. Should i just ignore the change ? Wouldnt it be wise to address it as early as possible.

Reply to jones
Posted by: Red | 2010/02/18

Don' t always think of the sex and rather spend some quality time together instead.

Reply to Red