Question
Posted by: miri | 2010/04/21

pls tell me if this is real

some yrs back i fell in love with a man (both young at the time) and he was the one who took my virginity away. There was a great bond btwn us, however because he is a responsible gentle soul he chose to marry a woman whom he had a kid from. Clearly not in love with this woman but thinking that was the right thing to do, everyone knew she had trapped him with the pregnancy, oh and this child was conceived before i came into the picture. This marriage of his lasted 10 months! she cheated on him. By this time i had already moved on with my life and then got married, he then remarried someone else after my marriage. It so happens that i started having marital problems i.e. my husband cheating on me and having strange behaviour and at this time i meet my ex. Without him knowing of my probleme he confess in almost 15 min of meeting me after many yrs that he still loves me and never stopped. I was shocked! We spent some time just chatting for a few days and he kept saying he means it but he know we cant be together. I end up tellin him re my problms and he feels even worse for letting me slip. I then realised slowly over time i still love him too and never did stop. Now he is gone back to his own life and duties and i am trying to sort my marriage out or divorce. He phones me now and again only because he is very busy but when phones tells me he loves me and misses me. It so happens that in a few days time he will be where i am staying and wants to then meet with me like before.

Is this guy serious about his love? he did not know my problems and also has nothing to gain by his confession, It felt like he needed to get it off his chest so he can move on,,, now i think he has a need to still be in touch with me, however i dont want that to be based on sympathy for my sitation but because he really feels and wants to spend time with me, We already cleared teh air that i would never want him to leave his wife for me and that we know we cannot ever be together.

What is your opinion and where is this headed do you think?

How could I tell you if he is serious about his love ? Only he can tell you, if he actually knows, himself. Does this have to be about love, rather than friendship ?

6
Posted by: Royi | 2010/04/23

he does not love you, that''s why he keeps on marrying other people and telling you lies. he knows how to manipulate you. please do yourself a favour and forget about him. I don''t think you should even be friends because with him because you seem to fall for him very easily

Reply to Royi
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/22

well firstly i think he does love u .
secondly if his not going to leave his wife willingly ,whatdo u expect?a friendship,love ,companion?

maybe u guys should just be selfish and be togeher

Reply to jane
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/22

well firstly i think he does love u .

Reply to jane
Posted by: Kate | 2010/04/22

I really doubt it.
If he really was that deeply inlove with you he would not have married that other women even though he had made her pregnant.He couldve still been there for the child and not be married to the women.
Let it go and try to sort you marriage out or leave your hubby and start afresh.

Reply to Kate

Posted by: Maria | 2010/04/21

Well it''s headed to disaster if he is not going to leave his wife for you. Kinder on both of you and more honest for his wife if you don''t have further contact.

Reply to Maria