Posted by: Scared - very scared | 2008-12-09

Pls i need help quickly

Doc, i am 5 weeks pregnant, and have been on Zoloft for a year now for anxiety, now my dr changed it to Prohexal, i should start with it tomorrow, however i have only read bad things about Prohexal and one of the side effects is anxiety? Now i dont think i want to cope with that while i am pregnant, it is just more unnessary stress. What should i do? Isnt there something natural i can take for my anxiety? PLS PLS Help. Thank you

Prohexal is very similar to Zoloft. If you need this for anxiety or depression, it shouldn't be a problem to use it.

Posted by: weet nie | 2008-12-10

Yes you can ask your pharmachy about rescue i know someone that was very ancios in her pregnancy and she used rescue it is a nature remedie and safe enjoy your pregnancy

Reply to weet nie