Question
Posted by: katlego | 2010/01/15

pls help(is truth)

me and my boyfriend had a fight to thepoint where police where involved(didnt open a case,just to escort me).didnt mean to hurt but to fight what is right for me(wasnt abusive).we didnt break up just he was cross.this is a second time we had this kind of the situation.first time he was acting strange to the point where he didnt beg me. he consulted a sangoma,his father was the reason for the break up.same thing happend bt didnt break up just he said he needs a space to think if stil want me or nt.so i gav him that space.last week i was sick,my mother took me to the sangoma she told me my bf father is behind everything that is going through my life,even the break up.so hav to fight that,so decided to cal him to let him know whats going on.he told me that he also consulted last sunday they told him the very same things.now i send him a message to ask if he forgave me,he didnt respond.i mean he knows why i did that,i wasnt myself and already forgave him because i understood why he was behaving that way.please advise me as to how to tackle this situation.stil need him in my life but am in a point of giving up.must i wait for him to sort thing or must i just move on?

I responded the other time this question was posted. let's see what other readers suggest

1