Posted by: jimaro | 2009-03-29

pls help. what do i do?

i am amedical doctor, during my studies i had a bursary from Limpopo province. i worked there 4 for 3yrs and a couple of months, i then decided to further my studies and specialize. my previous clinical manager refused me a transfer to gauteng to specialize. i then had to resign because i would have lost my post. i resigned after serving a month' s notice while awaiting a transfer. now, my previous CEO wrote me a lettr demanding the bursary money and they also didnt remove me from their system which leaves me unemployed in Gauteng. what are my rights who do i talk to?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: Pls help, what do I do?

You need to carefully read the bursary conditions and assess whether they are correct. It is suggested that you speak to a commercial lawyer.