Question
Posted by: SARAH | 2008/09/25

Pls help urgently

Hi, my husbands sister is so jealous of me.Im 27 and she is 36.Whatever clothes I buy, she will match up to that.
Whenever I go out with my frinds for dinner etc, she gets jealous and sms me stuff like, U FORGOT ABOUT ME , I WILL REMEMBER YOU" .
Pls help, as I do not know how to handle her behaviour.
She feels like this is a competition and I hate that.

I understand that you'd find this unpleasantg --- but how is this URGENT ? Presumably it's been going on for some time. Discuss this with your husband, who has known her for much longer than you have, and may understand her better and may have some ideas on how to handle her. Is she, ridiculously, expecting you to take her with you whenever you go to dinner with friends ?