Our expert says:
<br/>Please discuss with your general practitioner and ask for a referral to a physician. A few comments:
1. I think you should let a physiotherapist evaluate your back and neck to see if the headaches don't come from muscle spasms or trigger points
2. You could ask that they do a skinbiopsy to determine the cause of the rash
3. Nausea could be due to inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis)caused by medication or anxiety
4. Blackouts needs further examination - at least an EEG and 24 hour halter ECG
5. Sweating, burning feeling in the veins, restless legs could be signs of panic attacks or severe anxiety or even an overactive thyroid gland. Blood tests may be necessary.
6.Diabetes can be tested by doing a fasting blood sugar test early in the morning.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.