Question
Posted by: STRAWBERRY LIPS | 2008/10/17

PLS HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHERE I LOST IT..

When my husband and I were dating we used to have the most
awesome kisses, just after we got married a few months after dating I just cant do the whole french kissing thing anymore.
He is still the most perfect man and Im still very attracted to him
4 years later - just the thaught of spit exchange suddenly grosses me out, I know he would like us to be more initmate and cuddly and kissy but I dont know how to get that like of a good kiss back-

pls give me advise Im scared of developing some sort of paranoia
because when we first got married I didnt mind having sex without showering first - now I make him wait until Ive showered as the natural body oudors also freak me out.... why all these " issues"  of sudden? if i dont loose my mind i will loose my mans interest in me - please dont refer me to the sexologist i dont believe its a physical condition but more of a state of mind that needs correction - ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Youre not losing your mind, but maybe temporarily losing your sense of proportion. I agree that this is not a physical problem but a psychological one, and a CBT style counsellor could help you explore these issues and seek to get them back into perspective.

1
Posted by: me | 2008/10/17

hi
girl you have to make for your man otherwise ul lose him, take him out for dinner, shower with him, develop the interest you had before in him and then you' ll love him the way you used to.

believe me you' ll develop the interest again.
.
good luck and god bless

Reply to me