Question
Posted by: Need to be mom | 2009-03-05

pls help me

Good day
Please help me on know how to stop my partner’ s sperms from coming out after lovemaking. Every time after making love his sperms just return and I’ m not falling pregnant. Is there anything that I can use to avoaid that?

Dear Need to be mom

There is no way of stopping your partners sperms from coming out the vagina after intercourse. This is something that is very normal and occurs in almost every individual. This is unlikely to be the reason as to why you are not falling pregnant. If you have been trying to fall pregnant for over a year and have not had any success then you need to look for another cause as to why you are not falling pregnant. You will need to see your gynaecologist so that he can assess the patency of your fallopian tubes and to see if ovulation is taking place as well as if the sperm counts are normal.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

4
Posted by: Need to be mom | 2009-03-11

Thank you very munch

Reply to Need to be mom
Posted by: Reece | 2009-03-07

I read that you shouldn' t get up right away, so sperm has time to get to your tube area. Also, not all the sperm will stay there, so some may ' run out'  again. Remain laying down for a couple of minutes after intercourse. I tried it + fell preg after a month of stopping contraceptive. Babydust to you!

Reply to Reece
Posted by: Need to be mom | 2009-03-06

Thank you I' ll try that.

Reply to Need to be mom
Posted by: IVF456 | 2009-03-06

Hi, if I understand you correctly, your partner' s sperm is flowing out of you after he ejaculated. The best way to assist in this not happening is to elevate you hips. Lie with your buttocks on a pillow, or elevate your legs against a wall. Try to stay like that for 20 minutes.
Good luck!!!

Reply to IVF456