Question
Posted by: sj | 2011-02-01

pls help, help, help

pls ppl help,. i had sex with my flatmate about 6 moths ago. we did that for two weeks and stopped, actually i ended things cos it was the right thing to do, i know i made a mistake. now i want her to move out, how can i tell her to move out without upsetting her?

Dear Sj,

The question you pose is not really about sex and sexuality. So your question as to how to ask her to move out without upsetting her is not my area of expertise.

Intuition and logic tells me though that there is no way to ask her to move out in a way that is not going to upset her. You are going to have to face and deal with the upset.

13
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-02-02

Dear Sj,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jim | 2011-02-01

More importantly - how did you keep going for two weeks ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: Honda | 2011-02-01

sj and Zuma....
" killer in her sleep"  Who gives you the right to end some ones life ??You two are idots and you two need your balls cut off....
May the two of you need to live together ....... you fags...

Reply to Honda
Posted by: Subzero | 2011-02-01

Dude, you poked her for two weeks now you want to bail? Have a spine and move out. Why put her through all this? Sure enough it was consensual but ell, be a man and speak to her.

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: gilly87 | 2011-02-01

I think you guys need to talk about it - either she freaks out &  moves, or you mutually decide on the best option (her or you moving). Either way, you''ll be on your own

Reply to gilly87
Posted by: Romany | 2011-02-01

Yes sj, we understand.
You want to stay alone.
Move out then.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Luc | 2011-02-01

Drunk for two weeks, u r mentally retarded.

Reply to Luc
Posted by: sj | 2011-02-01

think i''ll go with you zuma, kill the bitch in her sleep. and you luc, its not like i started the whole thing, we started it. sex is about two ppl, we where drunk. for her to move out has got nothing to do about us having sex. just want to stay alone now. do you understand luc?stupid

Reply to sj
Posted by: luc | 2011-02-01

the f*k was gud and now she must move out? u move out dick head, u cant f*k the whole world and expect it to move. be a man u moron.

Reply to luc
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011-02-01

It doesn''t sound like a sex problem to me, but excuse my ignorance, just be a man about it.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011-02-01

It doesn''t sound like sex related problem to me , but excuse my ignorance. Just be a man about it.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Zuma | 2011-02-01

Kill the Bi#tch in her sleep

Reply to Zuma
Posted by: Romany | 2011-02-01

Maybe you should move out?
Suggest that she finds another flat mate as you will be moving out.
She did nothing wrong and she did not write this post.
You go.

Reply to Romany