Question
Posted by: MAKO | 2010/08/16

PLS HELP

MY LIFE PARTNER PASSED AWAY ON 31 JULY AFTER HIT BY A TROKE THEN HIS FAMILY MAKES SOME NASTY ACCUSATION ABOUT ME. I DIDNT GO TO THE FUNERAL BUT NOW I HAVE TERRIBLE HEADACHE I CANT FORGERT HIM , I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT I JUST CAN FOCUS I ALWAYS CRY.

PLS I NEED A SERIOUS HELP

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mako,
It sounds you are in a very vulnerable state. I strongly suggest you find family or friends to support you at this time.
IF you are on line you can google "Death and Dying" as there is useful details to read there.
But yes you do need serious help! Please be in contact again or refer to oyur GP, or health care provider. Can you afford to see a counselor?
Warmest,
Justin

1
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010/08/21

Dear Mako,
Warmest,
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert