Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/03/09

Pls help

I am a mother of 2, I weigh 88kgs,1.56m tall and 27 years old. I had my second child in Sept last year. I would like to know how good is taebo advanced for loosing weight and toning?

It's good, provided you do it regularly enough and for long enough. It's no better and no worse than the range of other options that you have at your disposal when it comes to losing weight or toning, and so I wouldn't rank it, but if you do it, it's effective.

You need to aim for about 5 days a week where you accumulate about an hour of exercise. That might be tough initially, but you can build up to it by starting at 30 minutes and then adding 5 to 10 min a week.

There are programmes on the Fitness page of the site, and I'd suggest checking those out and going with one of them. You can substitute the taebo in for say, running or cycling.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/03/11

Reply to fitnessdoc