Posted by: dany | 2009-04-14

Pls Help

Hello i am from India.I finished B.E.I have more psychological problem.From childhood itself i have more inferiority complex,nervousness,always mind changing etc.,.
I ll explain with my part of story,1-From childhood itself everybody teases me,then i get easily hurted in my mind or get inferiority complex(I don' t know how to express in words).2-When i do things in front of others i worried about everybody watching me that am i doing the thing in right manner,then i got more nervousness in that and i ll lose something in there,i got insulted.When i speak to peoples i am worried that am i speaking good or in right manner.Every time i got more nervousness..3-I don' t have presence of mind at all,most times i got insulted when doing things in stupid manner.
I don' t know how to speak.Peoples are doing things in correct manner,for eg..When peoples speaking about dressings,trend things,current things etc,.then only i came to know that how i lacked in those things.Why these things are not stimulated for me?.When i am playing game,why the my mind is not stimulated to win the game?,instead why i am getting afraid?.When peoples insults me,why i am not get angered and scold or beat them?.why i don' t get those stimulation?.
After all my mind is always changing.In a month,for 2 days i got more confidence in myself and do all things in correct manner,at that time i ll think that no one can defeat me.But after that 2 or 3 days i get notice that i lose something in my mind,my confidence lacks very much.And most of the days i got stupid in my mind.There is no serious in me on those days.some funny,laughing tone gets in my mind.
When i cried in depressed times,at the same time the laughing thing comes in me.Did peoples make me believe like that?.
I worried,got complex,nervousness,insulted these things run 23 years in my life.
Now when i am going to interview,i have these problems.Now generally i found myself that i am speaking in childish slang.
Most things i cant able to explain.If somebody understands my problem,help me.I don' t want to lose my life by peoples always laughing on me.

If you ae living in India, and obviously it's a huge country with differences in resources in different parts of it, I have no idea what facilities are available to you. You should arrange to see a good local psychiatrist or psychologist for a thorough assessment, and then a discussion of treatment facilties and options. From the sound of it, something like CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) couold help you a lot in gaining self-esteem and self-confidence, an with the other problems you mention.