Question
Posted by: confused | 2009/03/27

Pls help

my boyfriend &  i dated for 5 yrs...he said he needed space has moved out subsequaintly(9weeks ago) - we are staying in touch talking at least once a week - not talking about our relationship just in general. I need him to know how i feel - why is he not talking to me...we are living in a small town, he works in the only pub here...so at the moment that is the last place i feel like going to see him. what do I do?

So many people need "spae" these days, it must be good business to be an estate agent. Was he wanting "space" in terms of just not living together, ir ( unrealstic in a small town ) wanting not to see you at all ?