Question
Posted by: loly | 2009/03/20

pls help

i was with a guy dat i luved very mush he den dumped me for a lousy reason.1month down de line i met onother guys who loved me very mush dis day was suppose to be our anniversary.so i dumped him because of a lousy thing so i went back 2 my ex.now am with him but i confused as 2 who do i luv bcs i stil luv dat guy and dont wanna lose this guys pls help.

,

1
Posted by: Cybershrunk | 2009/03/21

( The real Cybershrink, responding from a Telkom store during my shopping )
Hmm, lotsa mush going on.
WHy go back to a guy you thought you had good reasons for dumping ? ANd aren' t you, perhaps, falling in love rather too easily, before you know the guys properly ?

Reply to Cybershrunk