Question
Posted by: smiley | 2009/02/27

pls help

hi doc,

i need serious advise...i am currently taking pregamal (iron tabs) cause i am anaemic for 2 mnths now...i have been trying to have a baby since last yr nov,still no luck.i got my period yesterday &  i was in tears,i really want a baby...kindly advise to to what steps i need to take.i am 24 yrs &  my hubby is 29

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for more information on this. All you can do at this stage is to time intercourse around ovulation. Also take folate if you are planning a pregnancy.