Question
Posted by: Donna | 2009-02-16

Pls help.

Hi everyone.

I' ve been on Triphasil for about three months now and I' m just a bit concerned.

I waited a full month before I allowed my husband to ejaculate inside of me and would like to confirm the following.

I got my period on the 10 Feb 09 , which lasted 5 days. But there' s been a few evening where I wake up and feel really nauseous, this has ocured since last month but it only happens once in a while. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant or is my body just getting used to the pill now?

Please advise , ' m really worried and so don' t want to have a bay right now , I' m not financially or mentally prepared for that.

I don't think that you are pregnant and I don't think that the nausea is related to the Pill. It is more likely to be 'indigestion'.