Question
Posted by: vnr | 2008/06/02

Pls help

During last month i consulted the gynae doc cause i would like to have a baby and he gave me clomid tablets with folic acid of which he advice me that i should start using them after my periods of which i did and after six days i had an intercouse. My problem is dat two days before my periods i had white thick discharge and the following it was light brown. My periods was painfull and heavy for a day and half and then dissapeared. Now im experiencing tiredness and headache. Pls advice........

It may be a result of the Clomid. This can change your periods.