Posted by: Anonny | 2009-08-03

pls advice

Hi,CS,am i wrong if I refuse my exboyfriend' s family(sister and mom) access to see my baby,the father has access to the baby and i dont mind but now he took my baby to them without my permission and I dont like them,they always had bad things to say about me and my family and they are very rude,i dont want them near my son,am I wrong,even now they conspired with the father behind my back for him to ??,he is only 2 years 6month,pls give me your honest advice for this matter ,i dont want to affect my baby.

If he is the father of the child, he probably has a right to acess to the child for himself, but, though this is a legal; question, I don;t see why his family should have any right whatever to any extra access. If during the time that the child is with him, he chooses to visit relatives or have them visit him, that's OK. ( all of this, of course, unless there is some significant reason to fear actual harm to the child ).
I don't think you would be entitled to insist on refusing his family access to the child during the time the child is with him.
Yo0u don't like them, and apparently they don't like you. This should not be allowed to affect the child, who may like them and vice versa --- let your decisions be governed not by your emotions but by the best interests of the child.