Question
Posted by: ANONI | 2008-12-05

pls advice...

my boyfriend is staying with me for now and he tends to just come and go as he please,it bothers me but i need to know if im reasonable ,last week he went out with friends Thurs,frida,and saturday he never returned as the friend invited him to go to mpumalanga with and he only returned home around 22.00 on sunday,yet they were in jhb already at 17.00 yesterday again he went out with this friend came back at 1.00 am ,i have seen this guy that he is friends with cause sonmetimes he collects him at my place but is it normal for men to be like this??? spend the whole weekend together ?? the friend is also living with his fiance

Sounds like he has a closer relationship with his friends than with you, and that he values them more highly than you