Question
Posted by: TP | 2008/05/30

PLS ADVICE

My fiance is not sexually active and this is driving me crazy and she thinks Im the one who is being abnormal.She blatantly refuses to have sex with me,her reasons being.."she is either tired,doesnt feel like it or just dont want to".She can give me once a month.....is this normal guys?I love her to bids and paid lobolo for her in dec thinking maybe she will change but nope,still the same.We've tried talking to pastors,her mom,my mom,friends but still she does not wanna do it.Im not staying with her,but whenever I visit,I dont get any!

What can be wrong with her?

"Normal" has very wide boundaries, as as for libido / sexual desire, some of us want more / more often than do others. I'm not sure from your message whether she has ALWAYS ben like this towards you, or if there has been a recent change. If its a recent change, many different problems may cause that, and may need attention in their own right ; if it has always been so, it may be valuable to get her to join you in relationship counselling ( like marriage counselling ) so you can both understand this better and see what can be sorted out. It is not at all likely to just sort itself out without such assistance ; and its not fair of her to expect you to marry her and just live without sex.

1
Posted by: TP | 2008/05/30

Yes,she has always been like that from the start of our relationship.

Reply to TP