Question
Posted by: Freakn confused | 2012/01/25

Pleasure urges

Hey. Okey so here is my problem/question...I am 19 now. I haven''''t been sexually active very recently. I have only had sex with one person in my life anyway. And that was my first love. After we went out , I''''ve done sexual things with guys. So I have received oral sex from another guy and have been fingered by quite a few guys and I have given handjobs and recently gave my first blow job. You must be wondering why I am telling you all this useless info, but it is just to create you a picture of how my life is before I state my problem. So sorry if it was too much useless info. But here is my problem. I have always had a decent libido. Not too strong and not too weak. When I get aroused I really have a great libido as long as I am relaxed. Recently (a few months now) I get the urge, more than once a day, to pleasure myself until I get an orgasm. So I try to fight the urge sometimes but sometimes I just really stuggle to fight it. Next thing I know, my hand is in my pants. Usually I pleasure myself atleast once a day and sometimes twice. Now I know not all girls do this, so I feel quite weird saying this. And I was wondering if there is something wrong?? Like do I have too much of a certain hormone or what is the cause of these urges?? Its getting quite hectic and I can''''t handle it. I don''''t even watch porn or anything erotic. So it is strange that I get these urges. I am not complaining about my libido, I would just like to know what the hell is causing this and how can I control it a bit.

The libido is normaol at your age. What you do with it is for you to control. As with everything pleasurable, e.g. food, alcohol, you cannot overindulge if it is affecting your life. If you find that your libido is interfering with your work, etc, then you should approach a psychologist for help with self control. If not, there is no need to worry.

1