Posted by: concerned | 2009-08-20

pleasure during urination

I (female) was wondering why I feel a rush of pleasure when urinating. Its like urination triggers something that makes my pleasure trigger go off. It usually happens more often when I masturbate more times a day. Is this normal?

This is not something I have heard of before...I wonder whether you are becoming sensitized due to frequent masturbation, or in fact whether the pleasure is indicative of a mild infection (sometimes the infection can be like an exquisite pain feeling) - this is plausible given that frequent masturbation could not only result in bacteria being massaged up the urethra, but also in heightened sensitivity/irritation due to the friction. You could try urinating after masturbating (this will flush any bacteria out), ensure that you are using a good lubricant to protect your vulva, and keep any sex toys clean.

I am wondering also about your frequency of masturbation - you mention 'more times a day'. This too is relatively uncommon for both men and women. I'm not indicating that frequency alone is an indication of a problem, but given that it is unusual, I did just want to know whether this frequency is acceptable to you, or whether it causes any problems for you? If you wish to respond to this, please do so in a new post as I won't notice your reply...

Claire - SASHA (