Question
Posted by: angel | 2010-10-22

pleasure

me and my bf are in a long-term relationship and trying some new things,execp for sex. somtimes i get fantasies about him licking my clitoris. he has done it a couple of times. is having cravings for oral sex normal? i enjoy it very much but sometimes to shy to ask him to do it. should i ask him?

Dear Angel,

Craving for more of something that gives you pleasure and you enjoy is completely normal. Yes you should ask him for more of what you enjoy and hopefully he too will let you know what he wants more of too.

9
Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-25

Oral sex is the best. I love when when I climb on top and lower my V onto his face.. what drives me insane when he wildly and unexpectably sticks his wet tongue into my tight hole... I shake and have to bite on something to keep me from screaming. At first it feels funny but after 1-3 licks, I want more... Experiment more before jumping into sex.

Posted by: angel | 2010-10-22

hi thnx u guys now that i know thers nothing wrong with it the more i want to do it

Reply to angel
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-22

you giving him blue balls thats all i can say, u warming him up then he goe and fires off some knuckle children on the neighbours tits

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: sj | 2010-10-22

i just love to give my g/f oral sex. why dont your try 69 then you can givr him a -|- while he is go down on you.

Reply to sj
Posted by: Asd | 2010-10-22

Try " asking'' in a round about way by boosting his ego.
Tell him how you absolutely LOVE it when he goes down on you, and that HE does it SOOOO well.

This boost that he is pleasuring you will make him go down south alot more!

Reply to Asd
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-22

You must simply ask him to do it,there is nothing strange about that.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: P | 2010-10-22

And you are able to stop him if he wishes to go further?

Reply to P
Posted by: Lego | 2010-10-22

As stated earlier, i love giving oral sex! The best way for her to let me know she wants it, is to just push my head down. I will oblige immediately.

Reply to Lego
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-22

Dear Angel,

Reply to Sexologist