Question
Posted by: Holy Crap! | 2010-11-02

please tell me!

I masturbate and recently found the strangest thing! I ejaculated in a cup cos my sperm was so weird looking! had a closer look and I actually saw them swimming! How is that possible! I thought they die after exiting the penis! I had to look with like a scope thing to see it! Is this normal?

sperm are only visible with the aid of a microscope. they do live for a period of time outside of the body but never for a large period of time: they actually start deteriorating from ejaculation onwards.

10
Posted by: postmanpat | 2010-11-16

was it 500mg or 250mg of LSD taken before the trippy wank?

Reply to postmanpat
Posted by: Gary | 2010-11-05

Geez you must have the best eyes... Are you sure it was not a dream?

Reply to Gary
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Homer | 2010-11-03

What did you use to see them ? Can only bee seen by Microscope ...Are you superman ?

Reply to Homer
Posted by: R | 2010-11-03

You have just aborted your babies!
How do you feel about that?

Reply to R
Posted by: BeeSting | 2010-11-02

Impossible that you can SEE it swimming!

Reply to BeeSting
Posted by: boo | 2010-11-02

Well hello, of course they''ll be alive and swimming. They''re programmed to detect and swim towards an egg (or round and round a cup until they die!)

Reply to boo
Posted by: Weird | 2010-11-02

OMG u like really funny! get ureself a damn woman an give her a good time instead of checking out if your sperm cells are swimming around! :-)

Reply to Weird
Posted by: Holy Crap | 2010-11-02

guys im asking if its normal! sowwy why be ugly! its so weird tho!first time i saw it do that!

Reply to Holy Crap
Posted by: sowwy | 2010-11-02

u r like really disgusting!

Reply to sowwy